A Who’s Who of Key Players Address the Biggest Changes to Generation Mix and Market Rules in Over a Decade!
The 6th ERCOT Market Summit will examine the proposed new market rules and economic drivers, and bring policy-makers together with utility, solar, wind, IPP and other executives to explore the potential solutions and opportunities. They will assess the potential impacts of an anticipated upsurge in solar capacity. Topics to be discussed include not only power prices and dispatch curve, but also how the changing generation mix will drive opportunities for storage, DR and aggregated DERs to meet market needs.
Join policymakers, utility, wind, solar and end-user executives to:
- Examine the potential impacts of the Hogan/Pope proposals on ERCOT market participants
- Reassess resource adequacy and asset valuation and portfolio strategies after coal plant retirements
- Get the perspectives of end-user, public power and coop executives on power development and delivery in Texas
- Hear how the coming enormous solar buildout will affect dispatch, price volatility and transmission congestion
- Explore the opportunities to Integrate grid-connected storage and other fast-responding, flexible assets in the ERCOT market
The ERCOT Market Executive Exchange on Tuesday, February 27th will address “Resiliency in the 21st Century Grid.”
Interested in Speaking?
Contact Christy Douglass
818-888-4445 ext 24
Interested in Sponsoring?
Contact Jeffrey Shapiro
818-888-4445 ext 65