• The peak demand of 51,036 MW on April 25th was more than the day-ahead mid-term forecast peak of 49,102 MW of the same operating period. In addition, it was greater than the April 2015 actual peak demand of 45,242 MW. The instantaneous peak load on April 25th was 51,175 MW.
• Day-ahead load forecast error for April was 2.50%
• ERCOT issued nine notifications
– Eight advisories due to Physically Responsive Capability being less than 3,000 MW
– One OCN due to a forecasted large wind down-ramp event.