The Solar Business Festival (SBF), is the leading solar conference and exhibition in Texas, that provides a significant business platform for knowledge sharing, connectivity, marketing, and sales, bringing together solar & storage companies involved in the Texas's market, companies looking to expand into Texas, companies looking to grow their business beyond Texas, and energy consumers.
The two-day conference segment features a wide variety of sessions on, microgrids & energy storage, project financing, sustainable buildings, smart grids, solar initiatives & innovations, utility integration, community solar projects, policies, incentives and goals, market growth opportunities, regulatory framework, international solar market opportunities/challenges, sustainable farming, and more. The expo is B2B focus and attracts visitors in the retail, commercial, industrial, and residential industries. SBF 2017’s theme is “Eye on Texas Solar Energy Future”, and will welcome over 90+ prominent speakers including the following featured confirmed speakers;
- Ravi Thuraisingham, Executive Vice President and Head of Solar, Crius Energy
- Tim Costello, CEO, Builder Homesite Inc.
- Colin James Walsh, CEO, Wave Solar
- Jason Smith, President & COO, CalCom Solar
- Wade Gungoll, General Counsel, 7X Energy, Inc
- Ron Zimmer, President & CEO, Continental Automated Buildings Association
- Claudia Wentworth, CEO, Quick Mount PV
- Mohammed Abdalla, Founder & President, Good Faith Energy
- Stevie K Bear, President & CEO, Make It Modular, LLC
- Michael Legatt, CEO, ResilientGrid, Inc.
- Vikram Aggarwal, CEO and Founder, EnergySage
- Jason Safford, CEO, Jason Safford, LLC.
- Tuan Pham, President & CEO, PowerFin Partners, LLC
- Younnes Scally, Co-Founder, Everybody Solar
- Alison Brown, P.E., President, & Founder, Flux Energy Systems
- Anita Ledbetter, Executive Director, Build San Antonio Green
- Mario Portela, Managing Director, TPG ART
- Scott Nguyen, Executive Director, 1PlanetSol
See all speaker’s line-up at
INTERESTED IN ATTENDING SBF 2017?
Tickets to attend SBF 2017 are available including, Expo Pass, Full Conference & Expo Pass, Student Full Conference & Expo Pass, One Day Conference & Expo Pass, Breakfast ticket, Lunch ticket, and VIP all-access pass. TRIEA Members enjoy 20% Discount. Code: (GOBIGTEXAS). Visit https://sbf2017.eventbrite.com/ to complete your registration.
The event website www.sbftexas.com contains all to know about Solar Business Festival!
For questions, sponsorship, advertising, speaking and exhibiting opportunities, please contact email@example.com