RENEWABLE ENERGY LAW
January 29–30, 2018
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin • Austin, Texas
Live Webcast January 29–30, 2018
Renewable Energy Law Conference brings together leading attorneys and industry experts in wind, solar and storage for two days of the latest developments affecting renewable energy in Texas and nationwide. The conference blends business, law, economics, technology, finance, tax and regulatory policy, and is aimed at industry participants, legal/financial advisors, and key legislative/regulatory policymakers and staff.
2018 highlights include:
- A stellar collection of Washington Energy experts, including Abigail Ross Hopper (SEIA CEO), Tom Kiernan (AWEA CEO), Daniel Simmons, and more join Keith Martin in a roundtable discussion on current federal energy policy impacting renewable energy.
- What’s New? at the federal level affecting the renewable energy market.
- The latest updates on FERC, PUC and ERCOT.
- Insight on M&A Trends in Renewable Energy, and Due Diligence and M&A for Clean Energy Projects.
- Updates on front-of-the-meter and behind-the-meter storage.
- Valuable information on Community Solar, Distributed C&I PPAs, Innovative Insurance and Risk Management Products, and much more.
- 2.00 hours of ethics credit.
- Opportunity to meet program faculty and attendees duringMonday evening’s Networking Reception.