The SMU Geothermal Lab invites you to submit an abstract for our upcoming conference, Power Plays: Drilling into Geothermal Energy Applications, January 10-11, 2018 on the SMU campus in Dallas, Texas.
You’re invited to submit an abstract for the poster session, a 15-20 minute oral presentation, or a panel discussion. Interactive discussions of case studies and projects in the planning stages are highlighted.
- Reservoirs: exploration, enhancement and productivity
- Drilling and Downhole Advancements: oil & gas laterals, geothermal hydroshearing
- Engineering Techniques: heat extraction, technology
- Novel Applications: deep direct use for utilities or buildings, micro to macro generation
- Case Studies and Planned Project Discussions: approaches, challenges, solutions
Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday October 13, 2017 and include:
- Author name(s)
- Organization name(s)
- Presentation title
- Abstract, 1-2 pages
- Prefer Oral Presentation or Poster Session?
- Bio of presenter
- Photo of presenter